State and federal laws protect employees from unfair treatment in the workplace. As an individual employee, however, you may feel daunted by the prospect of facing your employer alone. You don't have to.
At Laturno & Graves, our attorneys can stand up for your rights in employment disputes. We handle a broad range of employment law matters for clients in Escondido, throughout San Diego County and across Southern California.
Full-Service Employment Law Firm
The scope of our employment law practice includes:
- Wage and hour disputes: Handling all wage and hour claims, including those involving unpaid meal breaks, vacation time and overtime.
- Unpaid overtime: If you have been denied overtime pay due to misclassification or any other reason, we can stand up for you.
- Unfair competition/trade secrets: If you have been accused of divulging trade secrets or violating the terms of a noncompete agreement, our lawyers can protect your rights and interests.
- Managers, sales consultants and independent contractors: We are prepared to handle the unique employment law matters facing managers, sales consultants and independent contractors, including misclassification and workers' compensation issues.
- Medical leave: We represent employees who have been denied their rights under the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and other statutes.
- Discrimination: If you have been discriminated against due to your age, race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity or other protected status, we can protect your rights.
- Sexual harassment: We represent clients in all types of harassment cases, including hostile work environment and quid pro quo sexual harassment claims.
Whatever the nature of your employment law case, we will handle it with the care and attention to detail it deserves. We have a proven record of success representing clients throughout Southern California.
Our lawyers are here to help you understand your rights and explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 760-705-4713 to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.