Are you owed unpaid wages? You need a strong employment law advocate who can stand up for your rights. At Laturno & Graves, we handle a broad range of employment law issues, including wage and hour claims. We believe in fair pay for fair work, and we have helped numerous clients obtain the wages that are rightfully theirs.
Unpaid Wage Claims
When a business is looking to cut corners, oftentimes the first measure it will take is to reduce the payroll. All too often, employers unlawfully deny employees' wages in an effort to cut corners. Such activities can take the form of:
- Unpaid or on duty meal breaks
- Unpaid overtime
- Unpaid vacation time
- Misclassification as exempt
- Failure to pay minimum wage
- Misclassification as a manager or independent contractor
- Failing to pay for preparation time
- Failing to compensation for mileage and other expenses
- Asking employees to clock out before the end of their shifts
- Failure to provide meal breaks or rest breaks
Our Escondido wage and hour lawyers can help you explore all of the legal options to you. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to pursue back pay and other damages for the losses you have suffered due to unlawful employment practices.
If you have been denied fair wages in California, our law firm is here to protect your rights. Contact us today online or by telephone at 760-705-4713 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable employment law attorney.